Excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join our growing firm in Longford.
- Practice Management, Client Management, Developing systems and procedures for effective management of organisational activities.
- Ensuring client compliance with regulatory requirements, Business advice to the clients. Preparation and finalization of Statutory Accounts of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) and Limited Companies, Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns, Preparation of VAT Returns, Payroll Handling.
- Reconciliations of debtors, creditors, and cashbooks, Bank Reconciliation, Month-end procedures, P&L and Balance Sheet Review, Variance Analysis, stakeholder engagement, building strong relationships with clients, liaising with auditors, working within a team environment to ensure deadlines are met and promoting Financial Accountant Advisory Services both internally and externally.
- Maintaining QuickBooks and other related software and applications, Data management in QuickBooks and related software on behalf of clients, Company Secretarial work, Liaising with clients and resolving their queries and advising the suitable course of action, IT Support in Client Multiple Offices and within our own Firm.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following: –
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA /ACA) with strong technical, academics and IT Skills and background, Preferably Specialised in Advanced Taxation.
- Experience of statutory reporting in listed entities and knowledge of IFRS accounting standards. Demonstrate a rigorous, organized and thorough approach to work, with particular attention to high-quality reporting.
- Be an excellent communicator with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels across the business.
- Great organizational skills, with the capability to deliver in a time-pressured environment, whilst managing multiple work-streams. Proficient accountant with strong advisory skills.
- Strong computer skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft office i.e. – Strong Excel skills etc., excellent attention to detail and resolves issues as they arise; strong communicator, highly articulate with good report writing and excel skills, ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments in the sector, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, Interest in improving processes through Technology, should be a Team player.
- Must have good knowledge of Sage Accounts Production, Sage Line 50 and QuickBooks.
- A suitable candidate must be fluent in English and South Asian languages including Urdu/Punjabi.
Interested candidates email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th June 2017.